For more information:
Ron Ullyot at email@example.com
Buy Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Whether you choose an on-demand, on-premises, or partner-based deployment, purchasing Microsoft Dynamics CRM is easy.
- Get assistance to purchase on-demand or sign up for a free trial.
- Select the edition, service, and licensing options for your on-premises deployment.
- To host your solution or assist you with deployment.
- and Unlock Its Potential
- Streamline your CRM implementation and reduce your IT burden with a CRM solution that is hosted, updated and maintained by Microsoft.
- Increase productivity with fast user adoption. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online looks and feels like the Microsoft Office productivity applications that your employees use every day.
- Quickly centralize customer information and streamline business processes.
- Tailor Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online to your business and to the way you work – with drag-and-drop configuration.
Get Immediate Results with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
Sign up for a 30-day free trial of our full-featured CRM solution. Then you can convert to a paid monthly subscription for as low as $65* USD per user, per month.
Choose how to pay:
If you already have an existing Enterprise Agreement or Campus & School Agreement find out how to add Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online here.
Deploy In-House for Maximum Flexibility
For in-house deployments, choose the server edition that works best for you. Check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Implementation Guide for technical requirements and information on additional products that may be required to complete your installation. Check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Pricing & Licensing Guide for licensing requirements.
Hosting by a Microsoft Certified Partner
IBG has several Microsoft Certified Partner hosting centers whereby you can host CRM or any of the other Dynamics products for a monthly subscription fee.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
|$65.00* / user per month|
|Security-Enhanced Access||Windows Live ID|
|Clients||Outlook, Web and Offline|
|Features||Sales, Service, Marketing, Workflow and System Customization, and Offline Synchronization|
|Integration||Web Services SDK and Offline Data SDK|
|Uptime Service Level Agreement (SLA)||99.9% uptime|
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
Centrally manage customer information, boost sales productivity and effectiveness, optimize your marketing campaigns and promotions, increase customer satisfaction and loyalty—in short, experience the power of a full-fledged CRM system delivered online.
For more information contact Ron Ullyot, Ron.Ullyot@IntegratedBusinessGroup.com